Carter smashing an egg with a hammer
B slamming one on the concrete
Slingshot
Bryson running over one with the John Deere
Carter whacking one with his tennis racket
The slingshot thing didn't go well... I guess I squeezed a little too hard.
Kevin shot one with a BB gun
B throwing one in the creek
Golf
Kevin feeding one through the blower
Our family is continuing a VERY FUN tradition that Kevin & his family did when he was a kid - EGG WARS!!! I guess it's a boy thing, but I must say - I really love it, too! It starts out all sweet - a few days before Easter, we dye eggs and put stickers & draw pictures on them. We display them and enjoy them for a few days. Then the REAL FUN begins!!!! We divide up the eggs and think of the most creative way to destroy them. The pictures say it all here. These were some of the eggs we had the most fun with.
P.S. One egg was NOT so fun. Kevin stuck a firecracker in one and it exploded quickly & violently in his hand! We are very grateful he wasn't hurt and do not recommend anyone ever trying that!
No comments:
Post a Comment