Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wow!
I have to brag on Kevin here - I'm so proud of him!!! He is doing such incredible work and making such a huge difference in our city. He's offering surgeries for patients (including pediatric patients) that would otherwise have to travel hours away to be treated. He's doing incredible work and truly saving lives. I am unspeakably proud. To top it all off, he just received his Press Ganey scores for the first 9 months of his practice (these are patient satisfaction ratings based on surveys completed by patients in every medical field). Kevin has scored over 99%!!! This is practically unheard of in the medical community, and Kevin is receiving recognition from the hospital executives for his CRAZY high scores. Woo-hoo!!! Way to go, Baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
G*O K*E*V*I*N! Congrats on your success!!! :)
That is so great for Kevin. And Carter is so cute with his waterhose and fireman outfit. I can't wait to work in our yard. Been a little overwhelmed with moving in and need to get to the yard soon! Hope your day got better yesterday.
Post a Comment