Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Swim School News

Carter is becoming quite the swimmer. Today in swim class, he swam the entire width of the pool by himself! I was so impressed - he looked like a tiny little Olympian as he darted across the pool without any help! Wow!

Bryson's teacher told me today that he would be moving up out of the parent-child class into the group lessons this summer. I'm proud of him, but it makes me sad, too. He's growing up fast, and I'll miss the special time we have together in the pool. With Carter getting ready to start Pre-K, I thought I could hold on to Bryson a little longer, but it looks like he's growing too fast, too. Where's my pause button???

1 comment:

Casey said...

I so need to get the girls into that! Its so much safer when they know how to swim!! Maybe soon.....congrats to the boys.